Thursday, October 17, 2019

Week 9: Twitter; Sharing Your Thoughts in 140 Words or Less

                           While playing around with Twitter, I've found that this platform is unfit for my business. I was unable to find very many users that my business could benefit from while searching key words such as "lowriders", "classic cars", or "chicano". All key words used very often in content that fits my target market, therefore with no accounts that could relate to my business; no lists were made due to a shortage of prospects.
                           
                           Brands like Traffic Jammer can thrive better through visual platforms, we are better off on platforms like Instagram or even Facebook to appeal to some of our older demographic. Our target market doesn't usually have Twitter accounts when you look at the psycho-graphics of it all, they're people who don't do complicated and people that would rather have an image to go off of rather than a few words. Twitter is a platform for conversation and news rather than conducting business.

No comments:

Post a Comment